The Center for Economic and Social Research is organizing a COVID-19 Work in Progress Conference on October 29 and 30.
Discussion topics will include, but no limited to:
- Protective and adaptive behaviors
- Effects on physical, mental and social health and well-being
- Impacts on the social determinants of health
- Disparities in health and economic outcomes across different socio-economic and demographic groups
- Use and trust of information sources
- Policy impacts and variation across jurisdictions
The conference format will consist of brief presentations with ample time for discussion, with potential parallel sessions grouped by topic depending on the nature of submissions received.
There is no charge to attend this conference. Space is limited.
The conference will be held virtually and will be recorded.